Kareem Hunt

Home Forums Forums Fantasy Daily Kareem Hunt

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  devinfex 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mike Dente
    Keymaster

Where would you take Kareem Hunt in PPR drafts if you were drafting on Friday after seeing his huge Thursday night performance? You would also get to put him in your starting line up and get his points from Thursday. Curious to see what you guys think?

Josh Mousel
    Participant

I would still take him late 2nd early 3rd round. I own stuck of Hunt in every league I am in and expected him to do very well. KC has produced effective fantasy running backs for the last 5+ years. Watching Hunt’s college film, I could see he was an extremely talented RB, and his NFL placement compliments his skill set. Even with this big game though I wouldn’t reach into round 1/2 for him. I’m sure he will come back down to earth, but will still be a very valuable play each week.

Josh Lieberman
    Participant

I would be taking him mid or late 2nd round right now. Had him as a top 10 PPR RB before his game last night, so I was already bought in. This just adds to it, and moves him up another round for me since you likely wouldn’t get him any later than round 2 right now.

devinfex
    Participant

It’s hard to predict what he has in store for the NFL but Reid always gets great production from his RBs. He only played 58% of the snaps, so his usage will probably increase in the future as he becomes more refined. This will be Hunts backfield as evidenced by the lack of usage of West (1 carry, 1 target). This offense has more than enough weapons to prevent a stacked box so with all that in mind I am more than happy to take him late first early second.

Mike Dente
    Keymaster

Where would he fit in at Running Back rankings for the rest of the year? Ahead of the likes of Jay Ajayi, Melvin Gordon, and Todd Gurley? Behind LeSean McCoy & Devonta Freeman?

Steve Spier
    Participant

If I was drafting today, I’d take Kareem Hunt in round two. I had him as a top 15 running back and third among rookie running backs after the Spencer Ware injury. After seeing how he looked on Thursday, I would definitely move him in to the top 10. 1. Johnson 2. Bell 3. Elliot(news just broke) 4. McCoy 5. Freeman 6. Gordon 7. Murrary 8. Ajayi 9. Hunt 10. Howard. Andy Reid always has productive running backs and I think Hunt has the tools to be an every down back. I think he will only continue to get better and be a top running back in the NFL.

devinfex
    Participant

This is my order right now.
    1. Bell 2. Johnson 3. Zeke 4. McCoy 5. Freeman 6. Gordon 7. Hunt 8. Ajayi 9. Murray 10. Gurley

My reason for 7 is I don’t quite trust Cutler to keep the ball safe so less snaps for Ajayi, Murray has touches being stolen by Henry and he seemed to wear down last year, and with Gurley the Rams are the Rams he will get volume but we are yet to see the ability to stop defenses from stacking the box. There are only 6 MAYBE 7 non-rbs I value over Hunt as a healthy bell-cow RB will always outscore most WRs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.